Friday, February 10, 2006

Lena's friends

Today it was hanging out with friends of Lena's.
Dennis I met through Lena. They went to Columbia at the same time. Now he's subleasing her apartment which happens to be in the building next to mine. We get along well. I show him my New York and he introduces me to the musical New York. Today I took him to the famous Lombardi's Pizzeria in Soho. Did you know it was the first pizzeria in America? And it's good pizza. We got anchovies and meatballs. Yummy.




Later we met up with Haesun and Grace, my friends in NY but who are now also friends of Lena's. Grace lived in Korea for four years while Haesun is currently living there. Lena's been living in Korea on and off for a while. That's where we met and became friends. That's where these girls became friends with her as well.

So the four friends of Lena got together at Jacque Torres' Chocolate Haven in Tribeca. I thought it was the perfect place since Haesun needed to get Torres' hot coco mix for EJ. Dennis and I had some while waiting for the girls and it was intense. You'll love it EJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home