Thursday, February 09, 2006

A little Mozart


Went to Lincoln Center to hear a little Mozart. I went with two Katherine's. I knew Katherine Jo (Korean girl) from church, Redeemer. Although we met a few weeks ago and hung out three times, we became friends quickly. We are very similar so we clicked right away. So when she told me how she wanted to go to this Mozart concert and invited me well I had to accept. Besides I like doing something different once in a while.

I met the other Katherine, Katherine Aceti, that night. She knows Katherine Jo from Columbia University. Both are attending Teacher College.

The evening was fun. Not only was the music good but also cause we were single gals hanging out.
Well it turned out that it was Katherine Jo's birthday. She was turning 28. Wow that's young. Although I feel totally comfortable around them, I am reminded that I'm older. Katherine Aceti commented how much younger I looked than I am. Yes I've hear that all the time but doesn't change that fact that I am not 28 but thanks.

This is the third live performance I've attended. The first two were compliments of Dennis and his connections. This one I actually paid ticket prices. Funny thing is that it doesn't matter how I get tickets cause I seem to have a nack for getting second to the last or last row. I've decided that when I get that good paying job I'm going to get seats on the main floor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home