Monday, January 30, 2006

Second Interviews

I have a second interview with Hyun's company tomorrow. It's for Administrative Manager position. Hyun tells me that the executive I would support is difficult. So why am I doing this? Well it's really for practice. I haven't interviewed in 4.5 years. I think it's working.

I have another second interview with Dennis' company Friday. It's for Office Facility Associate. The position is basically being a studio manager at a larger organization minus the executive assisting. I'll be working with many service departments to make sure they are supported and happy. I didn't apply for the position. I actually went in for Investment Group Assisting but the HR person thought my background would make me a good candidate for this newly available position. So Friday I'm going to meet the Office Facility Manager, Nick. I'd figured I'll know if I want this after I meet the guy cause it is all about who you work with/for.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home