Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Heidi's Birthday

Heidi's birthday was December 11th.
We celebrated in two parts: bar on Sat and small dinner on Sun.

The bar in Brooklyn was packed. There were two other birthday parties. I didn't stay long cause it's a long trek out to Brooklyn from where I live and I had an early Sunday. But I was there to witness the start of drinks flowing to Heidi from her loving friends. I was not, however, there to witness Heidi dancing on the bar. Yep there were other witnesses. Sorry to have missed it. It would have made interesting conversation topic at her wedding.

Then on Sunday a smaller, tamed group met at her place for a relaxing dinner. I cooked a mean Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes and Artichoke Heart with Israelian Couscous. Kathy made a delicious Spicy Angel Pasta dish. Hyun brought a yummy cake that Eugene baked. Eumi came later with three bottles of wine. A nice evening full of good food and conversation.


I think Heidi enjoyed this birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger hshere said...

Yay!!! Happy birthday Heidi! So nice to see pictures of Heidi, Kathy and Hyun. Suddenly, it felt like I really haven't seen you guys in so long.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home