Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dreaming of Korea, sort of.

So last night I had a very odd dream.
I was visiting Grace and Haesun in Korea. It's spring because it's raining like Seattle. Pretty. Everything is a light green. Grace was home. Huge apartment like the ones you see Korean dramas or "Friends." Totally fictious, of course. We were waiting for Haesun to come back from teaching. I was getting hungry so I went to the kitchen where I saw a rice cooker. I opened it and well, there was maybe two spoonful of bap (cooked rice) left. I was a bit annoyed. Here I am a guest and there is no food in the house. Bad hosts. Grace comes into the kitchen. "Why are you looking in there?" she asked and then turns around to show me the huge bowl of bap on the counter. Oops. I felt very bad and silly.

Turns out Grace is having a few friends over. I didn't recognize them. All were Korean-Korean friends. A good mix of boys and girls. Everyone was lounging. Some even started to play card games. But no one was really having fun. We were all killing time until Haesun comes home.

Someone announces that they see Haesun. I go over to the window to see her coming. She was under a black umbrella. Her hair was slightly damp which brought out her curls. The weird thing is that she was wearing the beaded green tank, cropped jeans and sandals with heels. She had on makeup. She didn't look like herself but it was very clear that she was/is Haesun.

This is when I knew I was dreaming. =)
So what does this mean?

1 Comments:

Blogger hshere said...

It means only in your dreams you will see me wear makeup :P

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home