Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy 2007 friends.

The first day of this new year brings rain. It's light, bring gray. Odd thing is that it's not cold. It's 55 degrees outside. 55 is above the temperature for our building's boiler. It's colder than 55 degrees inside. The slight chill provided an excuse to stay in and bundle up in front of the TV. I've caught up on my netflix movies. A couple of them I've had over a month.

I spent New Year's Eve pretty much like I'm spending New Year's Day. Quiet and at home. I've been under the weather lately and didn't feel like risking it. My sister Christina stayed in as well. We opened a bottle of champagne and rang in the new year with Ryan Seacrest. He's no Dick Clark and that's sad.

I hope 2007 will be a better year than 2006. 2006 was tough.
2007 is suppose to be a good year for me. It's the year of the pig and I'm a pig.

Yes, that makes me either 24 or 36 this year. I won't say which is right. ;)
I truly hope 2007 will be a good year. Whatever it may bring I pray it's will bring joy and happiness to myself and to you my friends (especially for those who had it rough lately).

No resolutions this year.
Actually no admitted resolutions because it's the same as the year's before.
This year it will be more about doing than wishing.
As said before "this year will be different."

I wish for us all it will be different, better for all of us.
Love you all.
Cindy

2 Comments:

Blogger tommy1939 said...

hey, let's hear it for the PIG!

11:07 AM  
Blogger jennyinla said...

yay Pigs! (who is tommy1939? from Sunnyside?)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home