Monday, September 25, 2006

Hyun's Bridal Brunch

On Saturday, September 16, 2006 Brooklyn was celebrating Helen Hyun Jung Cho's Bridal Shower. Oh okay, not all of Brooklyn but 6 of her friends at my new Brooklyn home. With all the delays in renovation I wasn't sure if I could host but luckily it was ready enough to have company. Yeah!!!

Seven lovely ladies gather to celebrate Hyun's upcoming marriage to Eugene Tsuji. Wedding is on October 7, 2006 in Arizona.

We had quiche, French toasts, asparagus, salad, pound cakes, cupcakes and lots of Mimosa. It was good. We opened "naughty" gifts and played "Do you know Eugene" game. We even practiced putting on false eye lashes. Good thing Eumi was there to help and do them at the wedding.

Good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger hshere said...

awwww, I really wish I had been there. I really miss you guys! Ooh, how naughty were the gifts?

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home