Monday, July 17, 2006

To the happy couple...

Sunday I met up with some old friends.
Sonia and Mark just got visit engaged and were in town for a friend's wedding in Long Island.
Luckily they had a little extra time to meet up with me and Steve Ahn for Sunday Brunch at Pastis. It was good, food and company.


I haven't seen Steve nor Sonia for about two years. Last time I saw Sonia was when we traveled to San Francisco. Ironic thing was that trip was for her to get over her breakup from Mark. I guess it was a good thing that she didn't "get over him" but went back. Good for her. The last time I saw Steve was when we had dinner for Haesun's bon voyage to Korea. But of course as soon as I saw them both it felt like only yesterday that I hung out with them. It's funny how we don't really change. It's a good thing. =)

Wedding is planned for November 2006. Destination wedding in possible Costa Rica. Nice!
Although I would love to go, I probably can't. I have Hyun & Eugene's wedding in Arizona on October 2006.
Two destination weddings in two months would be too much...isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger hshere said...

Oh wow, the soon to be married couple. I wish I was there :( Sounds like you guys had fun. I wish you guys were close!!! Ok,I'm going to write Sonia right now.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home