Saturday, August 26, 2006

More blush

Apparently the resort where Hyun & Eugene is getting married doesn't have an on-premise makeup artist and no makeup artist in Arizona wants to come out to do two persons. Sure it would have been nice to have a pro do the makeup since then it would be one less thing to think about for bride and her maid-of-honor (me). But it's not the end of the wedding. We'll just end up doing what many women have done in their weddings; we'll do it ourselves. Actually since the bride will be totally incapacitated, I will do it for both of us.

Luckily Hyun got in contact with Heidi who informed her that Eumi also did that with the help of Makeup Forever. They provide makeup lessons for brides. It's $85 but fee can be applied to product purchase. So in three hours we got ourselves "dolled-up." It was good. They showed and explained. Hopefully we'll remember on the wedding day. Hyun's makeup artist was extra helpful. She has a contact in AZ that may be able to find a makeup artist for Hyun at her wedding. She tried during our sessions but was only able to leave a message. Guess the person with the 411 is on vacation and will be back on Tuesday. Hyun's artist promised to follow-up and let her know on Tuesday. Wasn't that sweet of her?


As I was saying, the makeup was good. Hyun looked so pretty. She liked it so much she bought the whole inventory. She was due to replace her ancient makeups. The lipstick she got was awesome. That was a good deal. Oh but don't get me started on her eyebrows. Magic product. I got one for myself.

Well I took pictures when I got home, 6 hours later. It held up but the light didn't. So I attempted in weak bathroom lights. I think I look weird but hey, you weren't there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home