Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hyun's Married!!

On October 7, 2006 Hyun Jung Cho and Eugene Tsuji married in Gold Canyon, Arizona.

It was lovely.
The resort was beautiful, like the postcard.
The weather was perfect, sunny with blue, blue skies.
The temperature was comfortable. We didn't even need the small hand fans the couple provided.
The ceramony was simple and elegant.
It couldn't have gone any better.

The reception was no exception.
The food was good.
The music was nice.
There was dancing even by 3 out of 4 parents (the groom's mother never touch the dance floor).
The cake was pretty.
Everyone enjoyed the evening especially the married couple who was able to meet and talk to everyone.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures since I was in the wedding.
Have to ask Eumi & Ben, or Beth & Tae for copies.
I did manage to take some shots before and after the ceremony but with old fashion B&W films.
(And as you know how quickly I turn around my film pictures).

1 Comments:

Blogger hshere said...

Congratulations to Hyun and Eugene! Sorry I missed the wedding. I can't wait to see the pictures.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home