Thursday, June 08, 2006

Celebrity Sighting

Exhausted from work I decided to walk a bit. Left Rockefeller Center and walked up Avenue of Americas (aka 6th Ave) towards Central Park. I was on my way to Le Pain Quotidien on 58th and 7th to pick up a catering menu. I am hoping to add them to my company's catering vender. I do love their sandwiches and pastries. So walking on 6th I stopped on the corner of 56th waiting for the walk sign. Across the street I see a couple. I noticed the man immediately because he looked quite attractive and familiar. Yes I do believe I recognize him.

Brad Garrett!
Best known for playing Robert Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond.

He looked good. He was tall but slim. He was wearing a nice dark suit and great designer glasses. His hair was dark and cut short and neat. He carried a long umbrella. I think what really made me notice was how happy he was. He really seemed to be enjoying the conversation he was having with the woman next to him. Anyway, Brad certain didn't come close to the Robert character at all. Today Brad looked like a successful ceo with his lovely wife in midtown Manhattan. Life has been good to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home