Thursday, June 08, 2006

Couple of changes

Well 2006 has provided some changes.
Some was out of necessity like new job and new apartment.
The next two were out of desire to introduce a feel of change that's on my terms.

1. Haircut. I got one about three weeks ago. I've been meaning to take a picture of it but just didn't get to it. Not going to promise either. The cut is similar to the last one which was only 8 months ago (a bit early than my usualy once a year). My perm is starting to grow out so the bottom is still curly but the top is flat. Went to Lam again. Told him I wanted something lite and sexy but wanted to keep it long because I have to be able to put my hair up for Hyun's wedding in Oct. So he did just that. As part of the sexy look he gave me a very dramatic angled bangs. It was a huge hit with my colleagues. I think it's pretty cool too. Definitely brings out my eyes and face features.

2. Joined a gym. Yep I've gone and did it again. I joined a gym in hopes that I will get in shape primarily for Hyun's wedding where I will be the maid-of-honor and the only one in the bridal party. The wedding is in Arizona in October. It's gonna be pretty warm. I got myself a lovely, light-blue, summer sleeveless dress from DKNY. I've never paid that much for any wearable item, not even for a coat. But I knew when I saw the dress and after trying it on, it was perfect for me and for the wedding. So with all that money invested I wanted to look my absolute best in Arizona, in October, in the wedding pictures.

The gym is located near work. I've been getting up early. Already I've gone in twice and worked out before my 8:30am work hour. I've also taken advantage of their pilate and yoga classes. I even signed up for a private trainer. Yes I'm serious this time. Private trainer will start in a couple of weeks. This better work or I'll never join another health related institution again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home