Monday, June 26, 2006

LA

Last week I went to LA. It was for work. They sent me for training which was on Tuesday. Well I was able to get them to send me earlier on Friday so I could spend the weekend with Dad... Father's Day weekend. Brillant idea.

My father was thrilled that I was coming.
Thrilled because now I could set up his wireless for his laptop. And he wasted no time.
I landed late Friday night. Next morning before coffee could be made or suggestion of breakfast could enter the mind, my father asked me when we should go to Circuit City. Well I was able to convince him that we should go have breakfast, my treat. We went to IHOPs. Have you been lately? It's insane the amount of food they give you. After breakfast just as promised we went to Circuit City and picked up the wireless router. I install it and voila! he no longer needed the cable nor the small desk he bought for the laptop. Freedom is so sweet.

Like a good daughter I didn't stop there. I signed him up for a yahoo account, showed him how to upload digital photos and bookmarked all his favorite Korean sites. And as a bonus I got him this cool mouse that has a zoom button. It magnifies any part of the screen. That mouse made his day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home